- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!
CISSP 5 days Bootcamp with iPad 4
This course is best positioned for IT security professionals already knowledgeable in IT security concepts and techniques who need to brush up and obtain a high-level review of all 10 domains.
The CISSP program is targeted at professionals with at least 4 years of experience in the information security field or 3 years of experience and a Bachelor™ Degree from an accredited college or university.
Attend our CISSP training and get a FREE Apple iPad, preloaded with everything you will need to launch your certification training!
The WIFI – 16Gb of storage will hold your CISSP study materials, music, videos, documents, apps and more.
You will receive
- Free Access to our Online Live CISSP certification training sessions for 1 year!
- IP3 PodCast: Videos in MP4 format for easy viewing on your iPad
- Hundreds of flashcards to allow you to study when you want, wherever you want.
- CISSP Quiz app: Review scores and see your progress
- eBooks: View eBooks, eDocs, and Whitepapers all on the iPads brilliant display.
- Shon Harris CISSP Exam Guide: Electronic version included on iPad for easy viewing.
IP3 have a different methodology when it comes to CISSP® Boot Camps.
Most Boot Camps try brute force in an attempt to have the students learn, while the Westcon Security and IP3 model takes advantage of being prepared for the training.
By giving our students the ability to fully prepare for the course beforehand and then the opportunity to continue to study and review after the course we guarantee that they are receiving the most information possible to prepare them for their CISSP® certification exam.
- Information Security & Risk Management
- Security Architecture and Design
- Access Control
- Application Security
- Operations Security
- Physical Security
- Telecommunications & Network Security
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning Legal, Regulations,
- Compliance & Investigations
Documents : IP3_CO_CISSP