Extreme Networks – WLAN Jump Start
Students will learn methods to properly configure and manage their Extreme Networks WLAN environments using a combination of Command Line Interface (CLI) configuration as well as the Wireless Assistant Management application. This knowledge will be reinforced through actual hands-on experience with wireless equipment in a lab environment, where students will perform real world tasks configuring access points, security parameters, filtering and privacy settings, as well managing their wireless network.
WLAN Jump Start is targeted for partner’s that have an understanding of wireless technologies and now require a more detailed level of knowledge of operating (deploying, configuring and managing) their wireless LAN environment. Ideal candidates for the course are Systems Integration Specialists with existing industry wireless knowledge that are tasked with the responsibility of supporting an Extreme Networks WLAN domain.
- Overview and discussions regarding the Extreme Networks IdentiFi Wireless solution components, architecture, and licensing.
- Configuration of the Wireless Controller, Access Points and Virtual Network Services.
- Overview and discussions on Installation, Management, and General Maintenance of the Wireless Controller.
- Overview of the wireless intrusion prevention (WIPS) and interference detection on APs using Radar
- Due to the nature of this course, Extreme Networks recommends Partners have an understanding of wireless technologies.
- ECE-Networking Certification
This prepares you for the ECS-WLAN Jump Start. Students may take Extreme Networks Technical Certification exams at any of our regional offices or Authorized Training Partners (ATP) locations.
Duration: 1 Days
Cost: 750,00 € (Including course, hand-outs & lunch, excl. VAT)