Trend Micro Certified Professional Deep Security
In this course, you will learn how to use Trend Micro™ Deep Security 9.5. This course provides information about the basic architecture, deployment scenarios, installation, configuration, and administration options, and troubleshooting details that a network administrator needs to know for successful implementation and long-term maintenance.
- Security Administrators
- Security designers and architects
- Network Administrators
Installation, Deployment & Configuration of the different modules: Firewall, Packet Inspection, Web Reputation, Anti-Malware, Integrity Monitoring & Log Inspection.
- Administration of the different functions of the product.
- Positioning of the product.
- Threats Landscape.
- Integration with VMware technologies.
- Agent-based and Agent-less scenarios with testing.
- Deployment of a PoC in a step-by-step process.
- Performance and sizing of the product.
- Deployment Scenarios: virtualised, cloud and multi-tenancy environments.
- Amazon AWS, VMware vCloud and xSP scenarios.
Before you take this course, Trend Micro recommends that you have a working knowledge of their products and services as well as of basic networking concepts and principles.
You should also have a basic working knowledge of the following products:
- Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / XP/ 7/ 8 servers and clients.
- Firewalls, WAFs, Packet Inspection devices.
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Apache.
- VMware ESXi / vCenter / vShield.
- Amazon AWS / VMware vCloud.
- Virtualisation techniques & technologies.
Trend Micro Certified Security Master (TCSM).
Duration: 3 Days
Cost: 2 072,00 € (Including course, hand-outs & lunch, excl. VAT)